It was late of June when I received an email informing subscribers that August box will be upgraded to an Exclusive BJD BOX Elite instead of the regular BDJ Box and subscribers, like me, has an option to refund our subscription to the regular box or pay an additional amount to get the Elite box. I decided to pay the additional and would love to try BDJ’s Elite box. I haven’t bought any of the previous BDJ Elite Boxes but I’ve always heard that Elite boxes means all the items are in regular or in full size. So guess I should give it a try.
August BDJ Box Elite came in mail today and it’s called The Look of Love: Revlon
Contains an all Revlon products:
- Lash Curler with Replacement Pad (Php300)
- Powder Blush in “Oh Baby Pink” (Php575)
- Brow Fantasy in “Dark Brown” (Php575)
- PhotoReady Eye Art in “Black Brilliance” (Php625)
- Revlon by Marchesa Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Pink Cognito” (Php350)
- Ultra HD Lip Laquer in “Smoky Topaz” (Php525)
- ColorSilk Beautiful Color in “Medium Auburn” (Php395)
- Core Nail Enamel in “Gray Suede” (Php225)
- TOTAL WORTH: Php3,570
Is it worth it? Yes it is! BDJ made it’s promise that Elite boxes will get Php3,000 worth of products from paying Php1,480 per box. I’m in love with the shades, because shades came in neutral colors which I really love. So really, whether it’s a getaway, a walk in the park, or a date night – this set is a must have and will help you enhance your beauty.
For BDJ BOX Subscriptions: