These past few months, I’ve been attending quite a lot of events like Dental Convention, PR Events, and Formal Dinner happenings –and it’s a struggle for me to find a perfect OOTD to wear that I haven’t worn yet. Can you relate?
Formal clothes (i.e. Suits and Gowns) are costly and usually worn only once. Yes, I can sell it afterwards, but of course, I need to drop the price.
Recently, I was introduced to “Gown for Rent” and don’t worry gents, they have “Suit for Rent” as well! If you’re attending a formal event like a wedding, debut, dinner party, or just any occasion… they got you covered!
Gown for Rent and Suit for Rent has a wide variety of gowns, cocktail dresses, and even suits! Oh, they also have accessories for rent. Your one-stop-stylists shop, isn’t it?
And for ladies who want to experiment with their style, you can use their suits as well –which I find very stylish for formal events.
How to rent an attire from Gown for Rent or Suit for Rent?
- Visit their branch at Unit 308 77 Building Visayas Avenue Quezon City, Philippines 1112
- Select the piece you want to rent via their Facebook Page or at their branch catalogue
- Try out the clothing
- Pay for the Rent fee + Refundable Deposit Fee
- Reserve it and get it a day before your event or bring it home if your event is just a few days to go
- Return the clothing after your event and pay for a dry-cleaning service of Php500/item and get the refundable deposit fee
Is it worth it?
ABSOLUTELY!! The cheapest gown I ever had is worth Php25,000 while you can rent an equally stylish gown or a suit for as low as Php1,500 from Gown for Rent & Suit for Rent. I don’t even mind paying the Php500 dry-cleaning services since it’s the cheapest dry-cleaning fee I ever saw.
Want to get a discount?
If you would be renting anytime soon… use my code THESASSYDENTISTPH to avail of a 10% discount to any item you will rent!
Gown for Rent | Suit for Rent
Unit 308 77 Building Visayas Avenue
Quezon City, Philippines 1112
(02) 782 1180