I’ve been a fan of sheet masks since I was in High School and fell in love even more when I started using Etude House’s I Need You Mask Series years back and now that it’s being discontinued… I’m buzzing with excitement to try the newest 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Series!
I dropped by the nearest Etude House branch to buy all 15 variety of the 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Series, but then there’s only 7 of it available at that branch. From 23 options of I Need You Mask Series, it was down to 15 for Therapy Air Mask Series.
Here’s the 15 types of 0.2 Therapy Air Mask
Moist Water Type Essence:
1. Aloe – hydrates and calms the skin
2. Lotus – cleansing and soothing effect
3. Lemon – brightens & moisturizes skin w/ Vit C
4. Damask Rose – retain skin’s moisture
5. Green Tea – hydrates & refreshes the skin
6. Tea Tree – calms down troubled skin
7. Blueberry – skin firming effect and glow
Emulsion Type Essence
8. Ceramide – deep moisture & reinforces skin barrier
9. Snail – skin firming & protection
10. Collagen – moisturizes & improves skin elasticity
11. Manuka Honey – deep skin moisturizing
Ampoule Type Essence
12. Pomegrante – brightening & firming effect
13. Pearl – whitens & tones up the skin
14. Hyaluronic Acid – retain’s skin moisture
15. Strawberry – brightening & shining effect
*Items in bold are those I bought already
Unlike the old I Need You Series wherein you’ll never know what you got unless you opened the mask already… The Therapy Air Mask Series added an icon at the back label to identify masks whether it is Watery, Ampoule or Emulsion.
As of writing this blog post, I’m trying out 0.2 Therapy Air Mask in Strawberry before sleeping and it’s an Ampoule Type.
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Series
Price: Php 78.00
Availability: All Etude House Branches Nationwide