Hooray! Another BDJ Box! It’s SPRING INTO BEAUTY box and yet another HUGE BOX! I won’t keep this long… and will now show you what’s inside this huge box 🙂
This month’s box is SPRING INTO BEAUTY! ♥
1. MyChoice Pure Herbal Soap 100g (SRP: Php55)
– This soap is said to be a natural cleanser, exfoliator, or a moisturizer. This soap smells so good to almost like it’s delicious 🙂
2. Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Foot Mask 18ml (SRP: Php198)
– Guess this is perfect after I use my Foot Appeal. It is a special foot mask to supply full moisture and nutrition to dry skin which contains slime extract which is known for stimulating collagen formation and moisturizing properties.
3. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub 100g (SRP: Php120)
– This Javanese Princesses inspired scrub delicately removes your dead skin cells, leaving your skin supple and smooth. Love the smell of this product too.
4. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub 20g x 6 sachets (SRP: Php15/sachet)
– Feel refreshed and revitalized this summer! This product gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal fairer skin. It is suggested to be used 2-3 times a week.
5. Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action 10ml x 2 (SRP: Php1750/150ml)
-This product reinforces skin;s elasticity and suppleness and stimulates cell renewal to prevent stretch marks while also moitsurizing your skin. My brother asked if he can have this products… he’s a bit conscious of those little stretch marks in his butt area (Oopss! sorry brother 😛 ) Haha! See, even my brother loves what’s inside my BDJ Box.
6. Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion 5ml x 2 (SRP: Php790/300ml)
– This body lotion is designed for the daily care of your baby’s skin containing vegetable oils and vitamins e and f. Gave this sample to my elder sister for my nephew. He’s a certified mustela baby, actually. 🙂
7. MyChoice Bubble Shower Salt 2-in1 225g (SRP: Php100)
– This smells so nice, I swear!!! Pamper your skin with this newly improved 2-in-1 bath salt with soap that is made from natural ingredients which is perfect for all skin types.
8. MyChoice Anti Acne Cream 20g (SRP: Php100)
– Formulated with multi-functional anti acne ingredients that strengthens its ability to help you be acne free. It also contains AHA and BHA that desquamate acnes gently without causing skin irritation. I must say, I should give this product a try! It’s to hot and my pimples are everywhere! Arghhh
9. FS Cosmetics Lash Extravagance Mascara 9g (SRP: Php350)
– “Get big, bold and flirty lashes” as said from the pamphlet. FS cosmetics had been one of faves since I got their eyeliner on my previous BDJ Box. Would love to try this a few days and share how it goes.
10. Revlon Highlighting Palette 7.5g (SRP: Php625)
– A nice color of nudes and highlighers. Though I prefer matte… this one is shimmery.
11. MyChoice Perfume Spray 22ml (SRP: Php60)
– I got Regale Romance. This scent is too strong for me so I had given it to my mom who loves this kind of scent. This is too strong… can’t explain it.. not sweet nor musky. It’s a kind of perfumes that for me would keep me off 🙁
12. BONUS ITEM: Tony Moly Luminous Glow Aura CC Cream in trial pack (SRP: Php1,098/30ml)
– It is said to be an all-in-one product that whitens skin, acts as sunscreen, moisturizes face and can be used as a makeup primer.
Is this box worthy?? Isn’t it obvious? But hey! Let’s still compute 🙂
1. MyChoice Pure Herbal Soap 100g (SRP: Php55) = ₱55
2. Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Foot Mask 18ml (SRP: Php198) = ₱198
3. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub 100g (SRP: Php120) = ₱120
4. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub 20g x 6 sachets (SRP: Php15/sachet) = ₱90
5. Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action 10ml x 2 (SRP: Php1750/150ml) = ₱117
6. Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion 5ml x 2 (SRP: Php790/300ml) = ₱27
7. MyChoice Bubble Shower Salt 2-in1 225g (SRP: Php100) = ₱100
8. MyChoice Anti Acne Cream 20g (SRP: Php100) = ₱100
9. FS Cosmetics Lash Extravagance Mascara 9g (SRP: Php350) = ₱350
10. Revlon Highlighting Palette 7.5g (SRP: Php625) = ₱625
11. MyChoice Perfume Spray 22ml (SRP: Php60) = ₱60
TOTAL WORTH: 1,842
Not bad for a 580 box worth 1842.00 🙂 And this box has mostly regular size. And this box includes products for bath time! Arghh! It’s too hot in PH already and I’ve been taking shower for 2-3x a day already. These products made me want to stay longer in the shower.
For BDJ BOX Subscriptions, check http://bdjbox.com/
Php 580 for 1 month
Php 1,700 for 3 months (save Php40)
Php 3,300 for 6 months (save Php180)
I suggest you subscribe for long term if you really want to receive different BDJ boxes monthly, as boxes sold out quickly.
So there, individual product reviews will be posted after trying these products, for sure!
2 thoughts on “Beauty Box: Unboxing BDJ Box April 2015”
Welcome to the blogosphere lovely! I can’t wait to read more from you 🙂 I just followed you, it would be great if we can support each other! I hope you’ll enjoy blogging as much as we all do here <3
Hi Rosemaryhart33 🙂 Thank you! Followed you too 🙂