WHAT IS TEA TREE OIL?
- Has antibacterial properties
- Does not dry out skin
Being desperate for my big acne at my chin, I bought it! And I was amazed how my acne breakouts in my chin improved for just 1 week of using it.
Photo below is taken today with healed acne and now working on the scars and dark spots. At least that one big acne didn’t left one big hole in my chin and just dark spots which is easier to treat.
I love how amazing this product works on me. And I just hope after treating my acne, it will improve those dark spots left. I do apply this every night before I sleep and during weekend mornings wherein I have no classes and I just stay at home without anything on my face. By the way, it stings upon application and lasts for 1-2 minutes. I love that it dries up fast too and even if it’s said to be an oil, glad it wasn’t that oily even after it dries up. I actually love that even if it’s an oil, it’s more like a “water” that is not oily and not greasy.
USES OF TEA TREE OIL:
- For blemishes, apply a small amount directly onto blemishes using a clean cotton wool bud or your fingertip as preferred
- For bathing, add six drops into the bath once it has run, and disperse with your hand, for an aromatic and soothing soak
- Add to a warm foot bath, to help combat foot odour.
- For facial steaming or inhalation, add three or four drops to a bowl of steaming water, lean over the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Inhale deeply for a few minutes
- For massage, warm six drops between the palms of your hands and then massage straight onto the skin, using palms and fingers to distribute them evenly over the body, applying extra pressure to work tired or tense muscles.
- It dries up my acne instantly
- I have tried this with my mosquito bite and it didn’t left any dark spot nor it became itchy
- Easy application
- It treats acne faster than any other cream, oils and etc that I have ever tried
- the smell is kinda medicinal and too strong in my opinion… but still tolerable.
- costs too much for a small bottle.
It is available at all The Body Shop stores nationwide.