I love putting a little bit of color in my lips for everyday with different lipstick shades. A little dab of lipstick is okay, though I love making 2-3 swipes of lipstick occasionally to achieve its full pigment. It was around end of October 2014 when I bought this tint and lost it last December 2014. So it was last February when I decided to bought one again. Why did I bought it again? 🙂
I have my love at first sight for tints when I first get my hands on a BENETINT few years back. It was literally the tint I would love to hoard! But that was before I found out this TCFS Milk Tint. Yes, I still love products from Benefit… but isn’t it a great steal price-wise? TCFS Milk tint is available for Php 329 only!
So to give you a glimpse… TCFS Milk Tint is available in Red, Pink and Orange. Would like to buy the pink one but it was currently out of stock the first time I planned of buying it; so I ended up buying the Orange Milk Tint. I kinda feel afraid as I don’t use any orange lipstick shades before… I just don’t get the hang of having orange lips.
• I love the sweety scent (but not too much sweety… just the right amount scent in my opinion)
• The packaging is cute and handy
• It gives a natural rosy lips (looks like those actresses in Koreanovelas with lovely lips that looks so natural)
• It doesn’t make my lips dry… it kinda make my lips more soft
• Tint stays for a long time even I eat or drink (around 3-6 hours)
• Honestly, couldn’t think of anything I don’t like about this product
(Left photo) Bare lips… look that dry part on my lower lips (Right photo) With TCFS Milk Tint in Orange
I love it all in all so much! I love that it makes my lips soft and smooth as I often have dry lips. I actually love it’s orange… it doesn’t look that much anyways. It looks really natural! And it’s even affordable!
Will I buy it again? Definitely! Plus I want to try other shades too! Hoping it will be available in SM BF branch already 🙂
Available where? You can shop on their online store (http://estore.toocoolforschool.com.ph/) or on any TCFS branch 🙂
SM Mall of Asia
SM North EDSA
SM BF Paranaque
SM Mega Fashion Hall
Let me know what about your thoughts in the comment box 🙂